Terms & Conditions
• Students can register up to 24 hours prior to the class before registration is closed
off. Registration within the 24 hour cut off period will be based on availability.
• Your monthly subscription charge will be due in advance for each period of a month for the
duration of your subscription.
• The charge will be due on the date on which you purchase your subscription and then on each
succeeding monthly renewal date unless cancelled.
• Each payment is for 4, 1 hour classes unless otherwise noted.
• Promotions can not be combined, changed or adjusted. All promotions via email, text, flyer, etc are to be applied to new registrations only.
• Each virtual class will be an online private lesson with 1 student and 1 instructor. At no time will
an instructor be working with more than one student unless the students have registered as a
• Virtual classes will consist of audio and screen sharing and/or chat. There will be no video
connection unless otherwise agreed upon
• All instructors pass a mandatory vulnerable sector background check
• Registration is open to students aged 5+, parent can always do a trial class to determine if the
program is right for their child but generally, the child needs to be able to read and recognize
letters and symbols on the keyboard. Parents are also able to sit with the child during the class
to assist them until they become more familiar with the keyboard
• Students are required to have access to the internet as well as a desktop, laptop, chrome book or
tablet depending on the program they have registered for.
• Students can reschedule their class up to 1 hour in advance.
• Missed classes can be rescheduled at any time pending availability
• Students wishing to discontinue their program will be refunded the full amount for the
remaining classes that have been paid for, if any.
If a student fails to show for the class, no credit is offered, and there are no make-up classes.