It’s understandable that children and adults may be using screens (television, devices, tablets and video games) more than they typically would, or exceeding the recommended limits of one hour per day for kids ages two to five, and no screen time for kids under 18 months of age (with the exception of video chatting).
We have put together a list of 5 ways that you can ensure your child is making the most out of their screen time!
1. Select High Quality, Educational Programming:
2. Watch & Engage in Screen Time Together
3. Use Screens for Human Connection
4. Balance Screen Time with Other Activities
5. Model Healthy Device Habits
Luckily, your TCL instructors will ensue that each class includes engaging, educational content with a live human connection. You can learn together and then apply what you have learned to other activities off screen!
We've got you covered!